Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Decisions – decisions…

07/07/2009, 10:50 AM

 
 

Whether it is the weather or not…

 
 

Woke up about 6 am - and was coughing - sat upright helped - but my chest feels like it is burning - not sure if it is the esophagus or bronch or both - and it really burns when I cough… having a COLD drink feels SOOO good…

 
 

Needless to say - I am tired and not doing much today… the weather is cold and damp - so I would imagine the humidity is high…


 
 

Screen clipping taken: 07/07/2009, 10:54 AM

 
 

My throat is feeling a dry/raw thing - drinking also helps - I am guessing it is a combo from coughing as well as the nebs…

 
 

Chest I would rate (other than the burning) at 6/10

 
 

Morning BG was 7.2 - so that is pretty good for a morning one.. Would like it to be lower- but better than my 9.4 from the other morning…

 
 

I had a nap as I felt I needed to sleep - especially with a poor sleep last night - late then waking up a few hours later coughing. Felt much better after the nap - chest wasn't burning as bad and no more cough really to speak of… and my BG was a nice 5.2

 
 

Hubby made a great lunch.

 
 

Post prandal I find that I am getting tired again - and my chest is starting to flare up again - had this been a work day there is no way I could work. The burning is coming back a bit and it feels like it is getting harder to breathe again… I have 3 choices I can see - take another symbicort &/or ventolin or second do a neb "early" before it gets really bad or 3 go see the doc and see what he suggests - as I am wondering if I need some steroids to help… or I just thought of option 4 - do I contact the respirologist and see what she suggests??

 
 

Decisions - decisions…

No comments: