Monday, July 06, 2009

July 2009 First Health Journal Entry

Today marks the first day of my journal - and I have to decide how I am going to journal - will it be private or open on a blog… or a combination…

So I was good and took my GB level 6.7 - not bad but not great - 120.6. And I will take my puffers in a bit.

I feel like there is a general heaviness in my chest - like there has been for a few days now… part of me is in denial in that I don't want to address this - and I want to have a temper tantrum and not take my puffer - but I will.

Another thing I have noted is that I have a muscle tremor or spasm on my right side of my abdomen. It feels like it is fairly deep in there - it isn't painful - almost a tickle of sorts. It is mid-right side.

So - to rate my breathing - from 1 to 10 - 1 being lousy and 10 being perfect - I would give it 5.

Next, other than taking my puffer, will be a shower then to show I am really serious - I will go and have my blood work done…

No comments: