Monday, July 06, 2009

Dinner time – life is starting to suck again

06/07/2009, 7:01 PM

Forgot to poke myself pre-dinner as I was STARVED!! Got a call I needed to go and fill in the forms WITH the doctor - so off I went to see him - took about 2 hours all told - between the waiting before and after for the paperwork to be completed.


One big thing to note - as soon as I went outside I started to feel crappier - like a 3/10 level… after my doc got the forms filled out he listened to my chest - and he actually heard a wheeze - which is RARE - so at least it is physical evidence again…


He also filled out a note asking for work accommodations as needed for the next 3 months… I am sure my manager will be "pleased"…


So I will do a 1 hour postprandial BG check - and likely will take a neb treatment to deal with my wheezing before it gets worse… as right now it is about the max I would push it… yup – it's neb time…


No comments: