Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Early start or late finish....

About 45 minutes ago I decided to get settled for bed (seeing as I had had a nap it was a later night)...

When I started turning off lights and such - I noticed that my breathing was now about a 5/10 again - but wanted to see if I could just shrug it off - you know - the " this is all in my head" idea...

One nice thing is - I NEVER have anxiety attacks with this - if I start to feel anxious - I can quell the feeling and stay calm - my co-workers have noted this fact...

I got everything arranged - then made sure I was in a nice semi-fowler position - and nope - way too uncomfy to sleep or even stay lying down...

Fast forward to now - and my pulse is buzzing about 120 bpm after another vent treatment... my chest feels better- not great, but better... so I am waiting for the palps to stop and my HR to slow back to more normal levels - then hopefully I can go back to sleep...

Yup - I really think the weather is starting to look like my trigger... I did some research on it - and the change in humidity can be the cause of an attack... seeing as I live in SW BC - where we don't tan but rust - this could be interesting - maybe if I get used to the humidy level it will straighten out?

Here's to wishful thinking...

At least - prior to my trying to go to sleep - my BG was only 7.3 after a PBJ and toast!! :)

No comments: