Monday, July 06, 2009

Post Nap...

06/07/2009, 1:00 PM

My day thus far - woke up after a disjointed sleep and started my day about 7:30 am… after journaling I did go and have my blood work done - stopped by McD's and had and Egg n Sausage McMuffin followed by about 2 cups of Shreddies with 1 cup of milk. Then I was tired - was likely stupid for 2 reasons - 1 I forgot to take my meds and two - when I got tired I should have taken my blood glucose level…

Post nap now it is 10.2 - over 180 so NOT good… and I finally took my meds…

My lungs feel inflamed - some pressure and feel a bit hot if that makes sense… so from 1 to 10 about a 5 again - they did feel better after I was up for a while - so maybe it has to do with lying down?

Who knows eh? All I can do is journal and wait and see… as for the food - I will have to figure out my calorie/carb intake to help watch with the BG.


No comments: